A lot of people are often confused about the differences between Natural Breast and Implant Breast, but not anymore. In this post, you will learn about the top 5 differences between Natural Breast vs Implant Breast.
Let’s take a look:
The main difference between the two is that natural breast is the breast that a person is born with, while implant breast is surgically enhanced breast.
Before we move to the differences, let’s understand what are Natural Breast and Implant Breast:
- Natural Breast: Natural breast refers to the breast that a person is born with, which is made up of fat, glandular tissue, and skin.
- Implant Breast: Implant breast refers to breast that have been surgically enhanced by the placement of an implant, usually made of silicone or saline, inside the breast to increase its size or shape.
Top 5 differences between Natural Breast and Implant Breast
Now, let’s move to Natural Breast vs Implant Breast:
|Natural Breast||Implant Breast|
|Natural breast can change in size and shape due to hormonal changes, pregnancy, or weight fluctuation.||Implant breast maintain their size and shape after the surgery.|
|Natural breast may have variations in size, shape, and texture.||Implant breast will have a more uniform size, shape, and texture.|
|Natural breast have natural movement.||Implant breast may have less movement and may feel firmer than natural breasts.|
|Natural breast can be felt by touch.||Implant breast may feel harder than natural breasts.|
|Natural breast have natural sensation.||Implant breast may have decreased sensation or numbness.|
Are there any similarities between Natural Breast and Implant Breast?
Both are located on the chest and have similar functions.
- Differences Between Breast Mass and Breast Lump
- Differences Between Breast Lump and Breast Bump
- Differences Between Breast Tissue and Breast Lump
I hope this article has helped clear up any confusion you had about Natural Breast and Implant Breast.
If you still have a related query, feel free to let me know in the comments below.