A lot of people are often confused about the differences between Flaccid Penis and Erect Penis, but not anymore. In this post, you will learn about the top 5 differences between Flaccid Penis vs Erect Penis.
Let’s take a look:
The main difference between a flaccid penis and an erect penis is the state of the penis, whether it is filled with blood and rigid or not filled with blood and soft.
Before we move to the differences, let’s understand what are Flaccid Penis and Erect Penis:
- Flaccid Penis: A flaccid penis is a penis that is not erect, meaning it is not filled with blood and is not in a rigid state. It is typically soft and pliable.
- Erect Penis: An erect penis is a penis that is filled with blood and is in a rigid state. It is typically stiff and upright.
Top 5 differences between Flaccid Penis and Erect Penis
Now, let’s move to Flaccid Penis vs Erect Penis:
|Flaccid Penis||Erect Penis|
|A flaccid penis can vary in size.||An erect penis is typically larger than a flaccid penis of the same person.|
|The shape of a flaccid penis can be variable.||The shape of an erect penis is typically more uniform.|
|A flaccid penis is not capable of sexual intercourse.||An erect penis is capable of sexual intercourse.|
|The sensitivity of a flaccid penis can vary.||An erect penis is typically more sensitive.|
|A flaccid penis is typically soft and pliable.||An erect penis is rigid and stiff.|
Are there any similarities between Flaccid Penis and Erect Penis?
Both a flaccid penis and an erect penis belong to the same person and are made up of the same anatomy.
- Differences Between Female Ejaculation and Female Squirting
- Differences Between Dick and Cock
- Differences Between Clitoris and Vagina
I hope this article has helped clear up any confusion you had about Flaccid Penis and Erect Penis.
If you still have a related query, feel free to let me know in the comments below.