A lot of people are often confused about the differences between Breast Tissue and Breast Lump, but not anymore. In this post, you will learn about the top 5 differences between Breast Tissue vs Breast Lump.
Let’s take a look:
The main difference between the two is that a breast lump is an abnormal growth, while breast tissue is normal and healthy.
Before we move to the differences, let’s understand what are Breast Tissue and Breast Lump:
- Breast Tissue: Breast tissue refers to the normal and healthy tissue that makes up the breasts.
- Breast Lump: Breast lump refers to a lump or mass that is felt in the breast and is not normal or healthy tissue.
Top 5 differences between Breast Tissue and Breast Lump
Now, let’s move to Breast Tissue vs Breast Lump:
|Breast Tissue||Breast Lump|
|Breast tissue is soft and pliable.||A breast lump may feel hard or firm.|
|Breast tissue is evenly distributed throughout the breast.||A breast lump may be located in one specific area.|
|Breast tissue is usually not painful.||A breast lump may be painful or uncomfortable.|
|Breast tissue is usually not visible on a mammogram.||A breast lump will show up on a mammogram.|
|Breast tissue is usually benign.||A breast lump may be benign or malignant.|
Are there any similarities between Breast Tissue and Breast Lump?
One similarity between the two types of tissue is that both are present in the breasts.
- Differences Between Real Boobs and Fake Boobs
- Differences Between Innie Vagina and Outie Vagina
- Differences Between Breast Lift and Breast Reduction
I hope this article has helped clear up any confusion you had about Breast Tissue and Breast Lump.
If you still have a related query, feel free to let me know in the comments below.