A lot of people are often confused about the differences between Breast Lump and Breast Bump, but not anymore. In this post, you will learn about the top 5 differences between Breast Lump vs Breast Bump.
Let’s take a look:
The main difference between the two is that a breast lump is an abnormal growth that can be caused by a benign or malignant tumor, while a breast bump is a small raised area on the breast, that can be caused by a variety of things, such as an infection or injury.
Before we move to the differences, let’s understand what are Breast Lump and Breast Bump:
- Breast Lump: Breast lump refers to a mass or swelling that can be felt in the breast. This mass can be caused by a variety of things, such as a cyst or a tumor.
- Breast Bump: A breast bump refers to a small raised area on the breast that can be felt or seen. This can be caused by a variety of things, such as an infection or an injury.
Top 5 differences between Breast Lump and Breast Bump
Now, let’s move to Breast Lump vs Breast Bump:
|Breast Lump||Breast Bump|
|Breast lumps are usually located in one specific area of the breast.||Breast bumps can be located anywhere on the breast.|
|Breast lumps are usually hard, firm or rubbery.||Breast bumps are small raised areas that can be felt or seen.|
|Breast lumps may be painful or uncomfortable.||Breast bumps are usually not painful.|
|Breast lumps can be benign or malignant.||Breast bumps are usually benign.|
|Breast lumps should be evaluated by a doctor.||Breast bumps may or may not need medical attention.|
Are there any similarities between Breast Lump and Breast Bump?
Both can be felt or seen on the breast, and both can be caused by a variety of things.
- Differences Between Breast Tissue and Breast Lump
- Differences Between Real Boobs and Fake Boobs
- Differences Between Innie Vagina and Outie Vagina
I hope this article has helped clear up any confusion you had about Breast Lump and Breast Bump.
If you still have a related query, feel free to let me know in the comments below.