Want to be the captain of your own sexual pleasure? Look no further than the magnificent Eiffel Tower Sex Position!
According to Ian Kerner, Ph.D., LMFT, a sex therapist and author of She Comes First, the Eiffel Tower sex position can bring in fun, novelty, psychological titillation, and create a memorable peak sexual experience.
Get ready for an exciting adventure in the bedroom! The Eiffel Tower sex position is a must-try for anyone who wants to add some spark to their intimate moments. It’s perfect for both experienced lovers and those just starting out.
We’ve got all the tips and tricks to make your experience even more amazing. So, let’s heat things up and have some fun!
What is the Eiffel Tower sex position?
The Eiffel Tower position is a sex position in which the receiving partner bends over and touches the floor with their hands while spreading their legs, and their partner penetrates them from behind.
This can be done with any gender, and it’s a great way to mix things up and be adventurous in the bedroom. This position is a great way to keep fit, and the more you experiment with different positions, the more exercises you can do during intercourse.
|Alternate name(s)||Ben dover, Love tower, Louvre lovemaking|
|Position type(s)||Anal sex, Doggy style, Rear entry|
|Stimulation||G-spot stimulation, P-spot stimulation|
|Petting||Holding her buttocks|
**Impressiveness: This refers to how visually impressive or exciting the position is. This ranges from 1 (not impressive at all) to 10 (extremely impressive).
***Romanticness: This refers to how romantic or intimate the position is. This ranges from 1 (not romantic at all) to 10 (extremely romantic).
Advantages and disadvantages
Advantages of Eiffel Tower position
- Physical stimulation: This position can provide deep penetration for both partners, leading to intense physical stimulation.
- Power dynamic: The partner who is standing has a lot of control over the pace and depth of penetration, which can be a turn-on for both partners.
- Intimacy: The close physical contact between partners during this position can create a sense of intimacy and emotional connection.
Disadvantages of Eiffel Tower position
- Physical strain: The person who is bending over may experience discomfort or strain in their arms, back, or legs.
- Difficulty of execution: The Eiffel Tower position requires a certain degree of physical flexibility and balance, which may be challenging for some couples.
- Height difference: If there is a significant height difference between partners, it may be difficult to find a comfortable and stable position.
How to do Eiffel Tower sex position?
- Get into position: The receiving partner should stand up straight and bend over at the waist, with their hands on the ground and legs spread apart.
- Penetration: The penetrating partner should stand behind the receiving partner and enter them from behind, holding onto their hips for support.
- Lift and spread: Once penetration has been achieved, the penetrating partner can lift the receiving partner’s legs and spread them apart, forming the shape of the Eiffel Tower.
- Adjust positions: Once the penetrating partner is in position, the receiving partner can adjust their legs and hips for comfort and deeper penetration. They can also use their hands to support themselves and maintain balance. Communication is key to ensure that both partners are comfortable and enjoying the experience.
- End with care: Once finished, both partners should come out of the position slowly and carefully, making sure not to put too much pressure on the receiving partner’s back.
What the man does in the Eiffel Tower position
Role in the position
In the Eiffel Tower sex position, the man is the penetrating partner. He stands behind the woman while she is bent over with her hands on the floor, and he penetrates her from behind.
Supports the woman
The man should be supportive and ensure that the woman is comfortable throughout the experience. He can do this by placing his hands on her lower back, hips, or thighs for support. The man can also adjust his position to accommodate the woman’s height and build. If the woman is taller, the man may need to stand on his toes to penetrate her comfortably.
Stimulates the woman
The man can use his hands to stimulate the woman’s clitoris or other erogenous zones while penetrating her. This can add extra pleasure and excitement to the experience. The man can also experiment with different thrusting speeds, angles, and depths to find what feels best for both partners. Communication between partners is crucial to ensure that the experience is enjoyable and comfortable for both of them.
What the woman does in the Eiffel Tower position
Role in the position
The woman’s role in the Eiffel Tower sex position is to bend over and touch the floor with her hands while spreading her legs apart. This position allows for deeper penetration and intense orgasms.
Controlling the depth and pace of penetration
The woman can control the depth and pace of penetration by adjusting the angle of her body. If she wants a deeper penetration, she can arch her back, and if she wants a slower pace, she can straighten her back. The woman can also use her hands to guide her partner’s thrusts or to stimulate her clitoris.
Touching herself or her partner
In the Eiffel Tower sex position, the woman can touch herself by stimulating her clitoris with her fingers. She can also touch her partner by reaching back and touching his penis or testicles. The woman can use her hands to control the speed and intensity of the thrusts or to provide additional stimulation to her partner.
Likeness for the position
Do men like the Eiffel Tower sex position?
The answer to whether guys like the Eiffel Tower position is subjective and depends on individual preferences.
Some men may find this position particularly enjoyable because it allows for deep penetration and a visual experience of their partner’s body. The Eiffel Tower sex position can also be seen as a dominant position for the penetrating partner, which may be appealing to some men. Additionally, trying out new and exciting sexual positions can help keep a couple’s sex life fresh and exciting.
However, not all men may enjoy the Eiffel Tower sex position, as it requires a certain level of physical flexibility and can be uncomfortable for some. Additionally, some men may prefer positions that allow for more face-to-face intimacy or direct stimulation of the penis.
Do women like the Eiffel Tower sex position?
Again, the answer to whether women like the Eiffel Tower position is subjective and depends on individual preferences.
The Eiffel Tower sex position is considered by many women as a thrilling and intimate experience. This position offers a different angle of penetration that can help stimulate the G-spot and provide deeper penetration than other sex positions. Women who enjoy the sensation of being filled up during sex may particularly enjoy this position. The position also allows women to take control of the depth and pace of the penetration, which can be an empowering experience.
However, the Eiffel Tower sex position may not be suitable for all women. Women who experience discomfort or pain in the lower back or knees may find this position challenging. Additionally, some women may find it difficult to maintain balance while in this position, and it may require some practice to achieve comfort and stability.
Women who are more adventurous and willing to try new things in the bedroom may be more likely to enjoy the Eiffel Tower position, as it offers a unique and exciting sexual experience.
Ultimately, sexual preferences are personal and can vary greatly between individuals. It is important to discuss what positions you both enjoy and are comfortable with to ensure a positive sexual experience.
How to master Eiffel Tower position
Mastering the Eiffel Tower sex position involves a combination of technique, comfort, and communication between partners. Here are a few tips to help you master this position:
- Start with stretching: Before attempting the Eiffel Tower sex position, take some time to stretch your back and legs. This will help you maintain the position for a longer period of time, and can also help prevent any muscle strains or cramps.
- Enjoy the orgasm: The Eiffel Tower sex position can be a highly pleasurable and intense experience. Make sure to enjoy the moment and focus on the pleasure and connection with your partner. Don’t rush through the experience, take your time, and enjoy the orgasm.
- Domination play: The Eiffel Tower sex position can also be used as a dominant/submissive roleplay. The penetrating partner can take control and dominate the receiving partner, adding an extra element of excitement and intimacy.
- Experiment with angles and depth: The Eiffel Tower sex position offers a lot of room for experimentation and customization. Try adjusting the angle and depth of penetration to find the most pleasurable sensation for both partners.
- Use pillows or cushions: To make the position more comfortable and easier to maintain, you can use pillows or cushions to support your body. This will help prevent any discomfort or strain, and can also allow you to focus on the pleasure of the experience.
With these tips, you and your partner can work together to master the Eiffel Tower position and enjoy the many benefits it has to offer.
Tips and tricks to spice up the experience
Here are 3 ways to spice up the Eiffel Tower position:
- Incorporate role-playing: To enhance the thrill of the Eiffel Tower position, you could try incorporating some role-playing into the experience. This could involve pretending to be strangers who meet at the Eiffel Tower and then head back to the hotel room for some wild and steamy action. Role-playing can add an extra layer of excitement and make the experience even more memorable.
- Use a sex swing: If you want to take the Eiffel Tower position to the next level, try using a sex swing. This will allow the receiving partner to be fully suspended in the air, making the experience even more intense and exciting. Plus, it can be a great workout for both partners.
- Experiment with temperature play: Another way to spice up the Eiffel Tower position is to incorporate some temperature play. This could involve using ice or hot wax on the receiving partner’s back or thighs to heighten the sensations. You could also try using warming or cooling lubricants to add some extra stimulation.
Health and safety considerations
While the Eiffel Tower sex position offers numerous benefits and allows for more control and customization, it’s essential to consider the physical, emotional, and safety considerations that come with this position.
- Strained muscles: Due to the challenging nature of this position, both partners are at risk of experiencing muscle strain or cramps. This is especially true for the receiving partner, whose arms and shoulders are supporting their weight for an extended period.
- Reduced circulation: In the Eiffel Tower sex position, the receiving partner’s blood flow is directed towards their head, which can lead to dizziness or lightheadedness. This is particularly true for individuals with pre-existing health conditions such as hypertension.
- Joint pain: The Eiffel Tower position can put a lot of pressure on the hips, knees, and ankles of both partners. This can lead to joint pain or discomfort, especially if the position is held for an extended period.
- Expectations: Manage expectations when trying the Eiffel Tower position. This position requires a high degree of flexibility, balance, and strength, and not everyone may be able to perform it successfully. Be patient and not put too much pressure on yourself or your partner. Remember that sexual positions are just one aspect of a healthy and fulfilling sex life.
- Insecurity: The Eiffel Tower position can also be emotionally challenging for some people, particularly those who may feel insecure about their bodies or their sexual abilities. Always discuss any insecurities with your partner beforehand and work together to build confidence and trust.
- Embarrassment: The Eiffel Tower sex position can be a bit intimidating or embarrassing for some people. It’s important to have a strong emotional connection with your partner and feel comfortable with them before trying this position.
- Risk of Penis Fracture: The Eiffel Tower position requires a significant amount of force and thrusting, which can increase the risk of penis fracture. Partners should take care to avoid excessive force during sex and seek medical attention immediately if any pain or injury occurs.
- Risk of Falling: The Eiffel Tower position requires some degree of balance, and there is a risk of falling if one partner loses their balance or grip. It is essential to have a stable surface to support both partners, such as a bed or sturdy piece of furniture.
- Risk of STI Transmission: Like any sexual activity, the Eiffel Tower position carries a risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Using a barrier method of protection, such as a condom or dental dam, can help to reduce this risk.
Variations of Eiffel Tower position
The Eiffel Tower position can be varied in several ways to create new and exciting experiences for both partners. Some common modifications of Eiffel Tower sex position include:
- Reverse Eiffel Tower: The receiving partner can face the penetrating partner in this variation, allowing for more face-to-face contact and intimacy.
- Seated Eiffel Tower: The receiving partner can sit on the edge of a bed or chair, while the penetrating partner stands in front of them. This variation allows for greater eye contact and kissing.
- Assisted Eiffel Tower: In this variation, the receiving partner can use a sex toy or vibrator to stimulate their clitoris while in the position, or the penetrating partner can manually stimulate the receiving partner.
It is important to communicate with your partner about what feels good and what modifications work best for both of you.
Similar sex positions to try
- Crab Walk
- Juicy ass
1. Why is this sex position called Eiffel Tower?
The Eiffel Tower sex position is believed to be named after the famous Eiffel Tower landmark in Paris, France. The position gets its name from the shape that the three people involved make during the act. The penetrating partner stands while the receiving partner is on their hands and knees, with another person performing oral sex on the receiving partner from behind. The resulting image looks like the Eiffel Tower structure, with the standing partner representing the tower and the other two partners forming the legs on either side.
It is not clear who coined the term, but it is a popular name for this particular position.
2. Is Eiffel Tower sex position safe during pregnancy?
Eiffel Tower sex position is generally not recommended during pregnancy due to its physical and emotional risks. During pregnancy, the body goes through significant changes and the growing uterus puts pressure on various organs, including the vagina. The Eiffel Tower position involves deep penetration and a significant amount of pressure on the abdomen, which could be uncomfortable or even painful for the pregnant partner.
Moreover, the Eiffel Tower position also requires a certain level of physical exertion and flexibility that might not be safe during pregnancy. It could cause strain on the muscles and joints, leading to injury or complications. Also, the position might not be comfortable for the pregnant partner to maintain for a long period.
Furthermore, the emotional risks involved with the Eiffel Tower position during pregnancy include the fear of hurting the baby, feeling insecure about the changes in the body, or discomfort with the position.
During pregnancy, it is important to be mindful of positions that may be uncomfortable or pose a risk to the growing fetus. And if you’re feeling any kind of discomfort during Eiffel Tower, consult with a doctor to ensure that the sexual activity is safe for you and your baby.
3. Can you get pregnant in Eiffel Tower sex position?
Yes, pregnancy is possible in the Eiffel Tower sex position or any other sexual position. Pregnancy occurs when sperm fertilizes an egg, and this can happen regardless of the sexual position.
You can use contraception if you do not wish to become pregnant.
- Staff, Cupid’s. “Eiffel Tower Sex Position Explained.” Cupid’s Light, 30 Dec. 2021, https://cupidslight.com/eiffel-tower-sex-position-explained/.
- “R/IAmA – Yesterday, I Got My Friend to Do the Eiffel Tower with Me and My Wife. It Didn’t Go so Well. AMA.” Reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/9mep8/yesterday_i_got_my_friend_to_do_the_eiffel_tower/. Accessed 19 Feb. 2023.
- Cohen, C. E., Giles, A., & Nelson, M. (2004). Sexual trauma associated with fisting and recreational drugs. Sexually transmitted infections, 80(6), 469–470. https://doi.org/10.1136/sti.2004.011171
- Pankhurst, Isobel. “What Is the Eiffel Tower Sex Position?” The Sun, 23 Aug. 2022, https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/19593724/what-is-the-eiffel-tower-sex-position/.
- “What Is Eiffel Tower Sex Position? – Image and Instructions from Kinkly.” Kinkly.Com, 27 June 2021, https://www.kinkly.com/definition/18702/eiffel-tower-position.